RES Auto Electrical Ltd was formed on 14th September 2015, with Katie and Daniel at the helm. In March 2016, RES became a limited company and the company grew in stature very quickly. RES became a warranty/after sales agent with Plaxton which propelled the company forward in exposure and technical ability. The company grew rapidly after this.
2018: A breakthrough Year!
In January 2018, RES hired its first employee. 2018 became the year of staff. With the increase of work, came the evolution of the office side of the business.
- May – Our first office based employee joined the firm and made the job their own by putting in place a more professional way of working and booking.
- August came and the work increased so much Shaun joined the growing team.
2019: Growth, promotion and a new name!
2019 was a year of immense change and success for RES.
- January – Katie became a qualified accountant, passing her AAT Level 4.
- May – Shaun was promoted to Engineering Manager. Then, with the ever growing amount of customers and response times not as good as the targets set by the company, RES looked to recruit another field service electrician.
- June – Richard joined the firm after a long process of finding “the right fit for the company”. Richard settled in very quickly. However this left Shaun and Daniel with the predicament of filling out the role in the north with the first employee leaving for pastures new.
- August, Young Dan joined the firm looking for a new challenge. RES was expanding and doing more than just electrics. With the service contracts increasing with Transport Door Solutions & Ventura Systems sitting alongside Irizar UK, Treka and Mellor, RES was moving into different areas. The management decided to come up with a new name, RESG Bus & Coach. With the changeover process starting in August, this showed everyone what markets we worked in and allowed movement within the sector.